Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Our family would like to wish you all a Happy New Year.  We had to redo our blog cause our old email does not work anymore so I promise from here on out to keep you all updated a lot more than the past year.  We all had a wonderful Christmas even with Mom being sick all the kids helped out a lot and Jeff you are a lifesaver thanks for helping with all the last minute shopping.  Christmas was always my favorite time of year and now that my kids are getting older they are getting more and more expensive so I'm thinking not so much fun anymore!! 

This Christmas Jeff told everybody he wasn't going to decorate the outside he was going to be a grinch this year but the kids and the neighborhood kids talked him into it and of course he gave in.  Thanks Sheryl for talking his decorating at Bunko since I was hosting December he had to live up to your comments. 

For New years Jeff and my brothers took the kids to the horses and pulled the kids on the sleds they all had a blast.  Brayden and Andrew were soo excited they got on Patches bare back and didn't get bucked off!!  I have learned this year so far not to play Super Mario Brothers with my boys instead of working as a team they love to pick me up and throw me off cliffs.  Thanks boys LOVE you too!!  Hopefully this year will be a wonderful one for us and all of our friends and family.  We wish you all the best this year and years to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering why there was no star on the roof this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete