Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!  Now that the kids are getting older Valentines is getting more and more fun and more interesting with the kids!!   I was helping the girls write their Valentines out and me and Jeff were asking Andrew if he wanted us to get any chocolate roses for any of his Valentines and he just smiles at us and says no cause he of course does not want mom to know what girls he likes.  (Go Figure).  So I was getting ready to go to work Sunday night and Baylee comes up to me and says "you know how you told Andrew you would get him chocolate roses for his valentines well what about me for mine?"  WOW!!  Baylee who is your Valentine??  No one I was just wondering if it applied to me also.  After 10 minutes of grilling her low and behold she has a boyfriend at school named Pablo who she made an extra Valentines card for and she wanted to give him chocolates so he knows she likes him back.   Girl you are 7 years old seriously not already into this crap are you.  She was so dissappointed Monday when I didn't give her a chocolate rose to give to him. She was mad at me all day yesterday.  I am not looking forward to my girls liking boys she already has a plan that when Brayden's friend Davis Misrasi gets back from his mission that she will just barely be graduating and she can marry him.  Man she is prepared I will give her that she already has her future planned out for her. 

Valentines Day was great!!!  Jeff only had to work half a day and a nice lady at my work picked my shift up so were able to finally have a date night after 3 weeks of no seeing each other for more than an hour a day.  We went and saw the movie "Just Go With It"  it was hilarious I have not laughed that much in  a long time!!  highly recommended if you want to see a good movie!!  I don't know why they have a day dedicated for love day cause I believe every day is love day!!  I don't know what I would do without the love of my husband and kids everyday!!  I don't think I would make it through the week if I didn't hear or see how much I am loved by my family.  Without them I would have to be drugged up to keep me out of my slump that I am in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment